Learn meditation, mindfulness, and awareness.
Many of us suffer from an over-stimulated, busy mind, and few of us give ourselves time to practice self-reflection and introspection. Our drop-in classes provide a simple way for you to do just that. We will help you release harsh thoughts, behaviors, and outcomes, and teach you simple techniques and age-old practices that you will use to improve your awareness and focus your attention. Join Deanna Marcus and guest teachers for this twelve week exploration of the human psyche through meditation.
All Class Dates
All classes Wednesday evenings from 7:00-8:30 PM.
- Class One: Wednesday March 8, 2017
- Class Two: Wednesday March 15, 2017
- Class Three: Wednesday March 22, 2017
- Class Four: Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Class Five: Wednesday April 5, 2017
- Class Six: Wednesday April 12, 2017
- Class Seven: Wednesday April 19, 2017
- Class Eight: Wednesday April 26, 2017
- Class Nine: Wednesday May 3, 2017
- Class Ten: Wednesday May 10, 2017
- Class Eleven: Wednesday May 17, 2017
- Class Twelve: Wednesday May 24, 2017
Deanna Marcus and Guests Teachers
Begins: March 8, 2017
Ends: May 24, 2017
First Visits to Class are FREE!
Space is limited and Registration is Required.
Wednesday Evenings, 7:00-8:30pm
Punch Card Options:
12 classes $250
6 classes $130
3 classes $70
1 class $25
Punch cards expire: 5/24/2017
Space is limited and registration is required.